|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice
||HBM means The Harbor Bank of Maryland.
|What we do
| How does HMB protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
We restrict access to information about you to those employees who need to know
that information. We also maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards
to protect this information.
|How does HBM collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus or other companies.
- Open an account
- Apply for a loan
- Make deposits or withdrawals from
- Make a wire transfer
- Show your driver's license
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- HBM does not share with our affiliates.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- HBM does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- HBM does not jointly market.